Losing weight is not easy, and many people find themselves asking “How do I cut fat fast?” because they don’t have the time to wait. They want a perfect beach body by summertime, or to fit into their wedding dress in six months. While there are no guaranteed methods to make fat melt off, there are some proven methods. Depending on how overweight you are, you’ll need to incorporate a different set of techniques to cut fat.
Fat Loss for Obese Individuals
A combination of different methods needs to be used for individuals who have a significant amount of weight to lose. Often, obese people need to lose at least 40 pounds of fat. Employing a variety of methods and tips can help you cut away fat fast.
- Begin moderate exercise. Don’t jump into high intensity training, because this could seriously injure your body. Start with aerobic exercise, and gradually add in weight training as you lose weight.
- Remove all junk food from your fridge and pantry. If you do not have junk food to rely on as a snack, you are less likely to eat it.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. You should aim to drink a gallon of water a day, if possible. Not only does this keep you hydrated, it also mimics feelings of fullness.
Fat Loss for Overweight Individuals
Once you’ve lost around 20 to 40 pounds, you’re no longer obese. You are still visually overweight, however. At this stage, you still need to lose around 20 pounds of fat. In order to help encourage cut fat, you should begin to vary the types of exercise you’re doing.
- You can now begin to weight train 5 times a week, along with your aerobic exercises. You should also try to incorporate at least one high intensity training session a week. These are workouts where you alternate high intensity exercises with low intensity exercises.
- Start to cut back on bad fats and simple carbs. While bad fats tend to increase your odds of gaining fat, good fats help to burn fat. You should also avoid simple carbs, and aim to eat complex carbs like brown rice.
- If you have the money, use a personal trainer to help motivate you. This will help keep you on track, especially during those days where you want to give up.
Fat Loss for Healthy Individuals:
At this point, your body shape is considered normal and healthy. However, you still have a puffy appearance and can still lose around 10 pounds of fat. You may have small muscle definition around your arms and legs, but you are not muscular.
- At this point, you should incorporate high intensity training into your every day workouts. You should also keep up with your aerobic exercises and weight training at least three times a week.
- Aim to weight train all of your muscle groups, to encourage muscle definition.
- You can consider staggering your calorie consumption. In order to do this, plan three low calorie days, followed by two high calorie days. It’s thought that staggering calorie consumption helps boost your metabolic rate overall.
Fat Loss for In Shape Individuals:
By now, you are only three or four pounds away from having a ripped body. In order to shed those last few pounds of fat, you should maximize your efforts.
- Aim to do high intensity training every day, five times a week. This should be in addition to aerobic training and intense weight training.
- If you’re having a hard time losing the last few pounds, consider using a fat burning supplement. Make sure that it has good reviews, and has safe ingredients.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.